Welcome to the official website of Middletown High School FFA in Middletown, Maryland. Visit us often for the latest news, events and updates.
We wish to thank our community for their continuing support–through donations, participation in our fundraisers, encouraging words, enthusiasm and assistance.
Learning to Do. Doing to Learn.
Earning to Live. Living to Serve
- Beautiful Poinsettias for Sale! There are several new varieties this year so check out poinsettia color chart on the order form! Poinsettias are $8.50 each or 5 for $35. Orders will be available for pick up at MHS at the greenhouse behind the school on Tuesday, December 6th and 13th from 2:30 – 6:00 pm. We will also deliver to staff at feeder schools and central office. 2016 Poinsettia Order Form
Pre-sale orders should be placed by Monday, December 5 for 12/6 pick up and Monday December 12 for 12/13 pick up.
- Annual Citrus Sale- Order pick-up is Tues. Dec. 13th from 2:30 – 7:00 pm and Wed. 12/14 from 8-2pm in the MHS Ag Shop.
- Activity Calendar is on menu above. Keep up with all the latest activities, includes print option.
- Attention members: If you would like to receive information and reminders about the happenings of the Middletown FFA Chapter, just text (240) 288-1805 with the message @mhffa.
- Parents and volunteers, keep track of your volunteer hours at school or on a MHS volunteer log from the mail office. Please remember that all volunteers and visitors must sign in at the front office before proceeding to classrooms.
- Students and Parents–missing a form or permission slip? Use the secure Forms Page to find what you need.
Chapter Officers 2015-2016
Student Advisor- President-
Vice President- Secretary-
Chapter Advisors- Mrs. Sarah Shriner and Mrs. Sara Seiser
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of
students by developing their potential for premier
leadership, personal growth and career success
through agricultural education.