Welcome to the official website of Middletown High School FFA in Middletown, Maryland. Visit us often for the latest news, events and updates.
We wish to thank our community for their continuing support–through donations, participation in our fundraisers, encouraging words, enthusiasm and assistance.
Learning to Do. Doing to Learn.
Earning to Live. Living to Serve.
- MHS Ag. Dept. Sale!!! Buy 1-Get 1 for 50%off of selected plants. Still available: annual bedding plants, perennials & vegetable plants. Greenhouse hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 am-10:30 am. **A portion of the greenhouse proceeds from now until we sell out will be donated to help defray cost of medical expenses for TJ Rufty, MHS Senior and FFA member, recently diagnosed with cancer. Thank you for your support!
- Natural Resources Careers Camp (NRCC) is a great summer opportunity for Maryland high school students who are interested in forests, wildlife, or natural resources. See Grants/Scholarships page
- Chevron is happy to announce its 2013 Delo Tractor Restoration Contest. Beginning in April, teams will find and restore a tractor, and twelve finalist teams will compete at the National FFA Convention this fall in Louisville. Over $20,000 in prizes this year! http://www.delotractorrestorationcompetition.com
- Parents and volunteers, keep track of your volunteer hours at school or on a MHS volunteer log 2012-13 Please remember that all volunteers and visitors must sign in at the front office before proceeding to classrooms.
- Students and Parents–missing a form or permission slip? Use the secure Forms Page to find what you need. Stay informed when you join our email list. (Subscribe at right. You must reply to the initial email we send you to confirm.)
Chapter Officers 2013-2014
President- Kiley Slimmer Vice President- Emma Brenengen
Jr. Advisor- Skylar Weddle Secretary- Emily White
Treasurer- Ellie Crum Reporter- Nikki Cook
Sentinel- Josh Moore Historian- Claire Paulishak
Chapter Advisor- Mrs. Sarah Shriner
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of
students by developing their potential for premier
leadership, personal growth and career success
through agricultural education.