Next meeting: Our regular meetings are the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm at St. Paul’s Church on Main Street in Myersville.
The Alumni serves as the booster organization for the MHS FFA. If you are interested in helping your community and promoting agriculture, we’d love to have you as a member. You do not need to have any prior FFA membership or experience.
Here are some ways you can become involved:
- help with fundraisers–offer ideas, chair a committee, promotion, design, set-up or clean-up
- be a guest speaker–your career, expertise or hobby
- help coach a Career Development Event (CDE)–23+ agriculture topics available (dairy, poultry, agronomy, science, forestry, marketing, meat, farm management, nursery, horse, floriculture, and more)
- mentor students
- assist FFA Advisor as needed after school(occasionally during school)–supervise projects, rehearsals, light administrative, student fundraisers, and event set-up/clean-up
- pull a wagon in a parade, transport equipment
- bring animals/livestock
- any other ideas you may have
The Mission of the National FFA Alumni Association is to secure the promise of FFA and agricultural education by creating an environment where people and communities can develop
their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success.